- Frosty Festival – This winter carnival is Mount Pearl’s biggest festival of the year.
- Citizen of the Year Ceremony – This event is held annually during Volunteer Week, by the Kinsmen Club of Mount Pearl, in partnership with the City.
- Mount Pearl Youth Week – For more information contact Garry Fraser at 748-1010 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Focus on Youth Awards – This ceremony honours youth, and adults that work with youth, who make outstanding contributions to the community in the areas of arts, sports, self-improvement and voluntarism.
- Canada Day Festivities – Lots of activities planned for all ages.
- Mount Pearl City Days – Mount Pearl’s birthday celebration.
- Movie in the Park – Bring your blankets, chairs and enjoy the movie.
- Arts in the Park – Every Monday in August.
- Octoberfest Craft Fair – Handmade crafts, fall-inspired decor, and delicious food. Takes place at the Reid Community Centre.
- Remembrance Day Parade – The Royal Canadian Legion, Branch 36, Remembrance Day Parade takes place each year on November 11 at 10:30 a.m.
- 50 Plus Christmas Dinner & Dance – Takes place at the Reid Community Centre, during the second or third week in December. Tickets go on sale the third week of November each year at the Reid Centre. Anyone 50 years of age or older is welcome. For more information call 748-6485 or email email@example.com. This event is coordinated by Mount Pearl Seniors Independence Group.
- Mount Pearl Lions Club Santa Claus Parade – The Mount Pearl Lions Club Santa Claus Parade leaves from Mount Pearl Senior High and travels down Ruth Avenue, onto Park Avenue, and finishes at Mount Pearl Square (Topsail Road). For more information or to enter a float, please contact the Lions Club at 368-6186.
- Tree Lighting Ceremony – Takes place on the same day as the Santa Claus Parade at 6:30pm at City Hall.
- First Night Celebrations – Ring in the new year with this family-friendly skating party.