Roosevelt Avenue Construction Update
Please be advised that construction on Roosevelt Avenue will continue for the month of September as we work to complete the curbs, gutters, sidewalks and paving.
To accommodate the opening of Morris Academy, we are doing everything we can to ensure a safe environment for students, guardians, teachers and residents.
A summary of what to expect on Roosevelt Avenue is below:
- The road is gravel and motorists are asked to drive slowly
- The roads will remain open during peak school hours (for morning drop off and end of day pick-up)
- No on-street parking is available
- The sidewalk in front of Morris Academy will be complete for school opening on Wednesday, September 5th
- The contractor will have flag people available to direct pedestrians and vehicles during school hours
We ask that all residents plan ahead and drive carefully.
Thank you for your patience as we complete these major infrastructure projects.