Obesity & Healthy Lifestyle Sessions
Dr. Hasnain will be offering 10 sessions on “Obesity, stress, cardiovascular disease, and healthy lifestyle”. They will be offered free of cost at the Summit Centre in Mount Pearl every Tuesday starting 17th of September between 6 pm and 7 pm.
Registration is limited. You can register online or at the Mount Pearl Summit Centre.
- September 17 – Obesity – What we all should know
- September 24 – Obesity as a root cause to cardiovascular disease
- October 1 – Stress and its relationship with obesity
- October 8 – Stress, depression, and cardiovascular disease
- October 15 – Inflammation – the likely unifying factor
- October 22 – Societal factors for the obesity epidemic
- October 29 – Healthy lifestyle – What does it mean
- November 5 – Healthy lifestyle – The real-life challenges
- November 12 – Obesity epidemic – What we must do as a society
- November 19 – General discussion and feedback