Recreation Facilities Update (as of January 7, 2022)
The city is working with public health to protect the safety of our community while continuing to offer recreation opportunities. Please note the following updates on recreation facilities/programming:
- Fitness class registration, originally scheduled for January 4th and 6th, will be postponed. New registration dates will be communicated when appropriate.
- The Summit Fitness Centre will reopen on January 3rd on a drop-in basis only. When the maximum capacity of members are inside, a red pylon will be placed at the main entrance of the Summit Centre to indicate full capacity until an opening becomes available.
- The Summit Centre Pool will reopen on January 4th, with pre-booking required for swims. At this time, we will not be offering public swims, birthday parties, private rentals or the use of the saunas, splash pad, slide, or diving board. Please click here for further details on Summit Centre swimming.
- Swimming lessons at the Summit Centre have been cancelled until further notice. All registered participants will be issued a full refund to their account.
- Starting Monday, January 10th, the Glacier Arena will reopen for skating. You must pre-book to attend any skate. To learn more, click here.
- The Youth Centre remains closed.
Thank you for your continued patience as we navigate the impacts of COVID-19!