Summit Centre Swimming
Effective September 5, 2021, there is no longer a requirement to book swims in advance. Tickets will be sold at the Customer Service Desk no more than 30 minutes prior to each scheduled swim.
Before/During Your Swim
- Masks are recommended throughout the building and changerooms.
- Limited showers will be available in the Aquatic change rooms, please note signage. In addition, shower curtains are removed so please keep your swimwear on when showering.
- Equipment in the pool such as flutter boards, fins, toys and lifejackets will NOT be available for use. Patrons who wish to bring their own will be permitted to do so. Please do not bring any floats or inflatables to the pool, they will be denied.
- Accessible equipment is available upon request.
- Please keep a physical distance of at least 6 feet (2 metres) from lifeguard staff when possible. Our lifeguards are still rescue ready and willing to help you as always. If physical distancing cannot be maintained, our lifeguards are trained to ensure everyone’s safety.
- Water fountains will NOT be accessible, you are encouraged to bring your own water bottle.
Keeping You Safe
- We have increased our cleaning efforts and are following a regular cleaning and disinfecting schedule. Dedicated cleaning time is set aside after every hour of member activity to “reset” the facility and prepare for the next time block.
- Increased hand sanitizing stations will be provided throughout the facility.
- All guests are required to follow public health guidelines related to COVID-19.
- If you do not feel well, please stay home.