Summit Centre Swimming
Updated: January 3, 2022
At this time, we will not be offering public swims, birthday parties, private rentals or the use of the saunas, splash pad, slide, or diving board.
Scheduling a Swim
- The Summit pool will be offering individual lane swimming, limited “Bubble Swims” as well as Parent and Tot Swims.
- Lane Swims: Lane Swim admission will be first come-first serve.
- Bubble Swims: To book a “Bubble Swim” call 748-1007 (online bookings are unavailable).
Children 8 and under must always be accompanied in the water by a 19-year-old adult who must remain at arm’s distance in the water. Adults are responsible to ensure physical distancing of those outside their bubble.
Maximum of three children to one adult. Maximum of six people per bubble.
- Parent and Tot Swim: To book a “Parent and Tot Swim” call 748-1007 (online bookings are unavailable).
Parent and tot bookings must include one parent and one child (five years of age and under).
- Bookings are accepted one week in advance of the swim.
- The office opens for bookings at the following days/times:
- Monday to Friday – 7am
- Saturday – 10am
- Sunday – 7am
- Please arrive no earlier than 10 minutes before booking.
- Drop ins will be accepted based on availability of space at the time of the drop in.
- Booking is a commitment to a swim. We ask that if you are booking these appointments that you follow through, show up or cancel with 24 hours notice by calling 748-1007.
Before/During Your Swim
- Start and end times of swims will be strictly adhered to.
- Please arrive at the facility dressed for the pool with swimwear under clothes upon arrival.
- Masks are mandatory in all hallways, change rooms and program rooms. Please follow all posted signage.
- Limited showers will be available in the Aquatic change rooms, please note signage.
- Equipment in the pool such as flutter boards, fins, toys, and lifejackets will be available for use and be regularly disinfected. Patrons who wish to bring their own will be permitted to do so.
Please do not bring any floats or inflatables to the pool, they will be denied.
- Accessible equipment is available upon request.
- Please keep a physical distance of at least six feet (two meters) from lifeguard staff when possible. Our lifeguards are still rescue ready and willing to help you as always. If physical distancing cannot be maintained, our lifeguards are trained to ensure everyone’s safety.
Keeping You Safe
- We have increased our cleaning efforts and are following a regular cleaning and disinfecting schedule.
- Increased hand sanitizing stations will be provided throughout the facility.
- All guests are required to follow public health guidelines related to COVID-19.
- If you do not feel well, please stay home.
- Water fountains will NOT be accessible, you are encouraged to bring your own water bottle.