Scheduling a Workout – Summit Centre
Registered Fitness Classes
To register for Fall 2020 fitness classes, click here.
Scheduling a Workout
- Fitness members can pre-book a workout online, based on the schedule below.
- To book a timeslot, you must use your Bookking online account.
- If you have registered for any fitness/swim programs, booked a facility, or had a membership, you already have an account.
- To create an account, click here.
- If you do not have online access, or are unsure if you have an account, please call Customer Service at 748-1002, select 1 for the Summit Centre and then select extension 5.
- Patrons are permitted to book two (2) hours of activities per day.
- Workouts can be booked in one-hour time slots.
- Only one area (weight room, cardio room and walking track) can be booked at a time.
- Drop-in access to the facility will be accepted based on availability.
- The following time slots will be available for booking:
|9:00 – 10:00 am||6:00 – 7:00 am||7:30 – 8:30 am|
|10:30 – 11:30 am||7:30 – 8:30 am||9:00 – 10:00 am|
|12:00 – 1:00 pm||9:00 – 10:00 am||10:30 – 11:30 am|
|1:30 – 2:30 pm||10:30 – 11:30 am||12:00 – 1:00 pm|
|3:00 – 4:00 pm||12:00 – 1:00 pm||1:30 – 2:30 pm|
|4:30 – 5:30 pm||1:30 – 2:30 pm||3:00 – 4:00 pm|
|6:00 – 7:00 pm||3:00 – 4:00 pm||4:30 – 5:30 pm|
|7:30 – 8:30 pm||4:30 – 5:30 pm||6:00 – 7:00 pm|
|6:00 – 7:00 pm|
|7:30 – 8:30 pm|
- Making a booking is a commitment to a workout. We ask that if you are booking these appointments that you follow through and show up, or cancel with 24 hours’ notice by calling Customer Service @748-1002, dial 1 for Summit and then ext 5 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Due to limited space anyone who does not show for their appointment on more than two occurrences may be prevented from future bookings.
- Please arrive no earlier than 10 minutes before booking. Start and end times will be strictly adhered to.
- You are required to arrive at the facility dressed for your fitness activity.
- Masks are mandatory in all hallways, change rooms and program rooms. Please follow all posted signage.
- Change rooms have been temporarily relocated to the second floor and temporary lockers have been installed to protect personal belongings.
- Fitness change room showers and saunas will not be available.
- Water fountain will NOT be accessible, you are encouraged to bring your own water bottle with you.
- Small fitness equipment for gym such as skipping ropes, yoga mats, foam rollers will not be available for use. If you wish to bring you own, you are permitted to do so.
- Facility access is for users only.
Keeping You Safe
- We have increased our cleaning efforts and are following a regular cleaning and disinfecting schedule. Dedicated cleaning time is set aside after every hour of member activity to “reset” the facility and prepare for the next time block.
- Increased hand sanitizing stations will be provided throughout the facility.
- All guests are required to follow public health guidelines related to COVID-19.
- If you do not feel well, please stay home.