Why Mount Pearl
The City of Mount Pearl has an open for business policy. We want your business, and we do what we can to get you here and most importantly, keep you here.
We have a strong history of supporting business – small, big, old, and new. That’s why industry leaders in growth sectors like oil and gas, technology, transportation, manufacturing, craft and retail have chosen to put down roots here. We are proud of what we have built and where we are heading. And we want you to be a part of it.
Mount Pearl Offers Your Business:
- A central location that’s only minutes away from St. John’s International Airport with easy access to key transportation arteries.
- Strong partnerships with the right business resources and services to help grow your business.
- A commitment to continuous infrastructure updates designed with the future in mind.
- An engaged business community, along with a new generation of well-trained, skilled workers.
- A city with a strong work-life balance including state-of the-art recreation facilities, and over 60 km of walking trails.
- A growing business community – the number of registered businesses increased by 201 from 2015 to 2017
Our City at a Glance:
Click here to see a full interactive map of our Community Profile.
Consider it Done in Mount Pearl:
Streamlined permits, tax incentives, and innovative solutions to business challenges are just a few of the ways that we work hard to demonstrate our Consider it Done commitment to the business community. Click here to learn more.
Want to learn more? Our team can help. Get in touch today!
Marketing and Economic Development Officer