- Frosty Festival – This winter carnival is Mount Pearl’s biggest festival of the year.
- Easter Explorers Day Camp – Takes place during Easter break. Kids swim, bowl, hunt for Easter eggs, do crafts, watch movies, and so much more! Children must be in grades K-6 to participate.
- Citizen of the Year Ceremony – This event is held annually during Volunteer Week, by the Kinsmen Club of Mount Pearl, in partnership with the city.
- Mount Pearl Youth Week – For more information contact Garry Fraser at 748-1010 or email@example.com.
- Focus on Youth Awards – This ceremony honours youth, and adults that work with youth, who make outstanding contributions to the community in the areas of arts, sports, self-improvement and voluntarism.
- Summer Day Camp – Takes place in July and August for ages K-6. Fun activities are planned all summer including: arts and crafts, games, sports, field trips, swimming, canoeing, talent shows, theme weeks and much more.
- Canada Day Festivities – Lots of activities planned for all ages.
- Mount Pearl City Days – Mount Pearl’s birthday celebration.
- Movie in the Park – Bring your blankets, chairs and enjoy the movie.
- Arts in the Park – Every Monday in August.
- Fall Craft Fair – The city’s annual fall fair takes place on Thanksgiving Monday. Vendors showcase handmade crafts, fall-inspired decor, and delicious food. Takes place at the Reid Community Centre.
- Remembrance Day Parade – The Royal Canadian Legion, Branch 36, Remembrance Day Parade takes place each year on November 11. The parade leaves 10:30am from Mount Pearl Intermediate and travels down Ruth Avenue, into St. David’s Park. The ceremony begins 11:00am.
- Mount Pearl Lions Club Santa Claus Parade – The Mount Pearl Lions Club Santa Claus Parade always takes place on the first Saturday in December. The parade leaves from Mount Pearl Senior High at 10 a.m. and travels down Ruth Avenue, onto Park Avenue, and finishes at Mount Pearl Square (Topsail Road). For more information or to enter a float, please contact the Lions Club at 368-6186.
- Tree Lighting Ceremony – Takes place on the same day as the Santa Claus Parade at 6:30pm at City Hall.
- First Night Celebrations – Ring in the new year with this family-friendly skating party.