Mount Pearl Residents – August 30 at 5pm
Open – September 1 at 5pm
Changes to Lesson Levels
Stay tuned for updates!
Canadian Red Cross Swim Lessons Fall COVID Protocols:
In consultation with the Canadian Red Cross Learn to Swim Program and Newfoundland and Labrador COVID-19 restrictions, the following guidelines have been developed:
- Instructors are required to maintain physical distancing unless in case of emergency.
- Equipment will be available for classes and will be disinfected before and after each use.
- Participants will be assigned their own equipment to use for the duration of their daily class.
- Equipment is not to be shared between participants.
- Changerooms will be assigned, prior to classes beginning Aquatics staff will be in contact to assign you.
For More Information:
Cancellation Policy – Classes may be cancelled or combined depending on registration and are subject to time change when necessary. We reserve the right to cancel a class if not enough participants have registered. Credits or refunds will only be issued if the class is cancelled by the Department of Community Development or if a participant is medically required to withdraw from a program with at least half of the classes remaining for the session and a doctor’s note is provided at the time.