Easter Explorers Day Camp
Camps will take place in the Reid Centre Gym & Gloria Pearson Community Center and the program will run daily from 8:30am to 4:30pm. Children currently in Kindergarten to Grade 6 can be registered.
Camp runs daily from April 5th to 9th from 8:30am to 4:30pm. No early drop-off or late pick-up times will be available.
1 Child = $100
2 Children = $180
$65 for each additional child.
Gloria Pearson – 20 spaces available
Reid Centre Gym A – 15 spaces available
Reid Centre Gym B – 15 spaces available
MOUNT PEARL RESIDENTS
Monday, February 1st at 5pm
Wednesday, February 3rd at 5pm.
Note that registration is online only and space is limited: www.mountpearl.ca/registration
To ensure the safety of all guests, please note the following guidelines will be in place.
- There will be no early and late drop offs and pickups
- All camps will have a separate entrance and exit for drop off and pickup
- There will be no field trips or swimming.
- Cleaning and disinfecting will be a priority for facilities and equipment, in addition to proper hand washing and hygiene practices.
- All camps will have their own washroom facilities, these will not be shared among other camps.
- Parents will have to sign and complete our “Fit for Play Screening Questionnaire“ upon dropping their child(ren) off each morning.
- There will be no tolerance for children attending camp unwell. If your child is feeling unwell at any point throughout the day, guardians are required to pick them up immediately.
- No sharing of food or drinks is permitted.
While we can appreciate things will be different this year, we will do our best to ensure your child has a fun and exciting time in our camp!