- REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED FOR THE SENSORY-FRIENDLY SWIM. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER.
- All swims are drop-in only – no bookings are required.
- Start and end times of swims will be strictly adhered to.
- Showers will be available in the Aquatic change rooms, please note signage.
- Equipment in the pool such as flutter boards, fins, toys, and lifejackets will be available for use. Patrons who wish to bring their own will be permitted to do so.
Please do not bring any floats or inflatables to the pool, they will be denied.
- Accessible equipment is available upon request.
Lane Swim – 17+ years Lane Swimming Only. Participants aged 10-16 years may attend if accompanied by parent/guardian.
Adult Leisure Swim– 17+ years Leisure Swimming Only.
Family Swim– Adult must accompany child in the pool regardless of age (main pool. leisure pool, splash pad and slide open). Ratio of 1 adult per 3 children.
Public Swim – Open to all age. (Main pool, leisure pool, splash pad and slide open)
Parent & Tot – Leisure pool only.
Sensory-Friendly Swim- A sensory-friendly swimming experience for swimmers of all ages. During this swim, lights will be dimmed, and all noise will be kept to a minimum. Both pools are available, no use of waterslide or splash pad. Registration required. Register here.
Aqua Fit – A shallow water fitness workout conducted in chest-deep water
Gentle Aqua Fit – A modified shallow water fitness workout conducted in chest-deep water at a lower-intensity
Deep Water Fitness – High-energy aqua class with low impact moves. Tread water, do drills, and use water weights to work your body.
Aqua Zumba® – blends the Zumba® philosophy with water resistance, for one pool party you shouldn’t miss.
Children 8 years & under must be accompanied by an adult (17+) during all swims. Ratio 1 adult per 3 children.
Adult 50+ $4
Child & Guardian $5.50 (parent and tot only)
|Type||10 Pass||20 Pass||Drop-In|
- We have increased our cleaning efforts and are following a regular cleaning and disinfecting schedule.
- Please keep a physical distance of at least six feet (two meters) from lifeguard staff when possible. Our lifeguards are still rescue ready and willing to help you as always. If physical distancing cannot be maintained, our lifeguards are trained to ensure everyone’s safety.
- Increased hand sanitizing stations will be provided throughout the facility.
- All guests are required to follow public health guidelines related to COVID-19.
- If you do not feel well, please stay home.
For more information:
Summit Centre Customer Service