Fitness Centre – Details
The Fitness Centre is now open on a drop-in basis only – members will no longer need to schedule a workout. When the maximum numbers of members are inside, a red pylon will be placed at the main entrance of the Summit Centre to indicate full capacity.
Before/During Your Workout
- Members are expected to clean/disinfect their equipment both before and after each use.
- Masks are encouraged to be worn at all times except when exercising. This includes, but is not limited to, moving from one piece of equipment to another or obtaining disinfectant to clean your equipment.
- Shower facilities are available at this time.
- Water fountains are available for bottle refill only. Members are encouraged to bring their own water).
Keeping You Safe
- We are continuing our cleaning efforts and are following a regular cleaning and disinfecting schedule.
- Please maintain a physical distance of at least 6 feet (2 metres) from staff and other members.
- Increased hand sanitizing stations will be provided throughout the facility.
- While using the Facilities, all guests are required to comply, and will ensure compliance of its participants with, all laws, by-laws, statutes, orders and regulations of all governmental authorities having jurisdiction, and all of the City’s rules and regulations in respect of the Facilities, as enacted from time to time.
- If you do not feel well, please stay home.