Fitness Centre – Details
The Fitness Centre is now open on a drop-in basis only – members will no longer need to schedule a workout. When the maximum numbers of members are inside, a red pylon will be placed at the main entrance of the Summit Centre to indicate full capacity.
Before/During Your Workout
- Please arrive no earlier than 10 minutes before booking. Start and end times will be strictly adhered to.
- Please arrive at the facility dressed for exercise.
- Members are expected to clean/disinfect their equipment both before and after each use.
- Masks must be worn at all times except when exercising. This includes, but is not limited to, moving from one piece of equipment to another or obtaining disinfectant to clean your equipment.
- Shower facilities are not available at this time.
- Water fountains are available for bottle refill only. Members are encouraged to bring their own water).
Keeping You Safe
- We have increased our cleaning efforts and are following a regular cleaning and disinfecting schedule. Dedicated cleaning time is set aside after every hour of member activity to “reset” the facility and prepare for the next time block.
- Please maintain a physical distance of at least 6 feet (2 metres) from staff and other members.
- Increased hand sanitizing stations will be provided throughout the facility.
- All guests are required to follow public health guidelines related to COVID-19.
- If you do not feel well, please stay home.