FROSTY FESTIVAL PARADE INFORMATION
Residents of the below area should be advised of the Frosty Festival Parade happening on Friday, February 9th 2024. All information related to the event and potential effects on traffic flow are as below:
- The Pedestrian Parade will gather O’Donel High starting at 5:30pm.
- The parade will leave at 6:10 pm and proceed to the top (cul-de-sac) of Sunrise.
- The parade will arrive at St. David’s at 6:45 pm.
- Residents may wish to use an alternate route to avoid the following streets:
- Sunrise Avenue (From Third Street to the Cul-de-sac)
- Third Street (From Sunrise to St. Andrews)
- St. Andrews (From Third to Roosevelt)
- Roosevelt Avenue.
- Safety marshals will be in place to allow residents who live on these streets to get to their own homes before the Parade arrives, but as the Parade passes (max duration 15 minutes) the Parade will take up the entire street, and safety marshals will ask traffic to wait.Any questions or concerns can be brought to the Frosty Festival team at 709-748-6480 or firstname.lastname@example.org