- This event has passed.
July 19, 2020 @ 9:00 pm - 11:00 pm
To end off both City Days and Pride Week, join us for a drive-in movie night featuring Love, Simon!
Everyone deserves a great love story, but for 17-year-old Simon Spier, it’s a little more complicated. He hasn’t told his family or friends that he’s gay, and he doesn’t know the identity of the anonymous classmate that he’s fallen for online. Resolving both issues proves hilarious, terrifying and life-changing.
Admission is free however we are encouraging everyone to bring a monetary donation to the food bank.
To ensure everyone can safely enjoy the movie, please adhere to the following COVID guidelines:
– You must remain in your car at all times (unless there is an emergency).
– Each car needs to remain 2 meters apart from all other cars.
– Car engines need to be turned off.
– Windows and sunroofs can be opened, however doors and trunks must remain closed.
– No washrooms will be available on site.
– No food vendors, however you can bring your own snacks (must be consumed in your vehicle).
– You cannot share items between vehicles.
– Anyone who is feeling sick must remain at home.
*Please note that there will be staff on site to enforce these guidelines. Anyone who fails to comply will be required to leave.