Best in Mount Pearl Awards
The City of Mount Pearl is home to many amazing people and we want to recognize those who go above and beyond!
Our Best in Mount Pearl Awards honour our most outstanding citizens who through their achievements and extraordinary efforts have made exemplary contributions to the community.
These awards provide us with an opportunity to showcase residents, groups or businesses who “lead the pack”, take risks to innovate, establish new partnerships, question established ways of doing things and pioneer new approaches. The awards will recognize ideas and people that rise above challenges with vision, creativity and teamwork.
Please click below to view or submit a nomination:
- Citizen of the Year
- Community Group of the Year
- Impact in Music, Arts and Culture
- Environment Award
- Lifetime Achievement
- Urban Agriculture
- Urban Architecture/Design
Nominations are now closed.
The Best in Mount Pearl Awards Gala cannot take place in person this year, but all winners will be announced virtually late November. Winners will be invited to come on stage when we gather together again in 2021!
2019 Best in Mount Pearl Awards Winners:
- Impact in Music, Arts, and Culture – Mount Pearl Show Choir
- Community Group of the Year – Mount Pearl Frosty Festival
- Citizen of the Year – Robert Hayes
- Lifetime Achievement – Bernice Miller, Agnes Murphy, and Barbara Predham
Previous Citizen of the Year Winners
- Sandra Milmore – 2017
- Sally Seward – 2016
- Emma Thornhill – 2015
- Jim Greenland and Dan Maher, Co-Winners – 2014
Contact Us For More Information:
Rosie Stead, Community Events Coordinator